Thursday, April 1, 2004

Life Continued With Studying At St.Angel’s School

“Everybody Has Their Own Destination But To Reach There You Need A Start… In Life
– That Starts From School Life”

Hi, Myself Himanshu Goel & Now You Will Know About My Final Schooling i.e. @ ” St. Angels Sr. Sec. School ” Where I Completed My Studies Along With The Rest Of My Schooling + Days Of FUN. In Addition To This I Would Like To Tell You That At “The Lancer’s Convent School” My Studies Could Took Place Up To 10th Class, Because Of Some Circumstances.

St.Angels School - Himanshu Goel

I Had To Leave That School & After Leaving From There,
I Resumed My Schooling For Being Capable Of Getting Admitted For Graduation i.e. At ” St. Angels Sr. Sec. School ” I Studied For The Rest Of The Time To Complete My Basic Education Along With The Subjects ” Commerce + Maths “… Also, Here At  ” St. Angels Sr. Sec. School “I Had A Very Fast Time As This Place Also Bought Few Good Things To Me Which  I Never Figured Out For Me. In Between I Had A Worst Experience Of My Life When I Got Hurt/Fractured Right Hand By A Hit On My Hand. This Incident Changed My Tendency Till Date As I Feels The Pain Sometime Now Also. Well, I Never Noticed When My Schooling Got Over As It Was All Complete Fun There And Then I Finally Moved Ahead In My Life To Choose My Lifestyle…
The Time Is Never Same Again… So, This Time I Moved For Graduation……

 “Don’t Follow Your Destiny, Let your Destiny follow You”

- Don’t act slow but be so fast & let other to follow you up

-  Himanshu Goel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only - Message If You Appreciates Me....